Tuesday 12 May 2009

A Time for Rest

I’m still trying to fight off a cold/flu type bug. I have a bit of a runny nose, a sore throat and a sore back. Hence I’m taking it a little easy, and rides are just to turn the legs and stop them setting. I suppose if you are going to be ill, now is the best time, as all the hard training is done, and its time to taper (rest) before the big off. As long as I’m ok by Saturday all will be Hunky Dory.

May 16th-29th 2009 - Lands End to John O' Groats Unsupported Cycle ride. See details at www.justgiving.com/peterkingcycle

2 comments:

  1. As long as it's not a sore nose and a runny bum mate... ;O)
    DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck on your ride. Look out for us on the train to Penzance, I do believe we're on the same one! Cheers, John

    http://www.jochta.com/lejog/

    ReplyDelete