Wednesday 13 May 2009

Rest Rest Rest

Feeling much better today. Last night did my last training session, a ten minute warm up followed by a 20 minute hard sustained effort, then ten minute cool dawn. Legs felt good. The next time I get on the bike will be at Lands End. I'm done with training and I'm doing no more.

For the record, I've now cycled 3589.5 miles in training for this event. 3120 of which has been done this year. Hopefully that's more than enough.

Just looked at the 4 day weather forcast for Penzance. Deep joy. Saturdays forcast is for heavy rain and 17 mph winds. Brilliant. What next, someone's going to tell me that the first bit is hilly.

May 16th-29th 2009 - Lands End to John O' Groats Unsupported Cycle ride. See details at www.justgiving.com/peterkingcycle

No comments:

Post a Comment